The product allows you to hand-pick high value content and set up a paywall alternative before the story becomes accesible. The user is prompted to chose between one (default) or three possible advertisers that would support their free experience - triggering a full screen, vertical video ad. The product should differentiate the high-value, original content from the everyday reporting that’s easily available with different outlets.
Selected articles can be manually flagged as premium - enabling the ad-paywall.
2. Look and feel
Please see the video below for a better understanding of the process. Once one sponsor is selected, a full page, vertical video ad is played. The ad is skipable in any 5 or 15 seconds. Once the ad is delivered - the user gets access to the content for free. Alternatively - we support a micro-payment for the article, typically processed via the mobile operator, depending on the market.
3. Ad Specs
Each story can whitelist specific sponsors to be presented to the user, or alternatively, tap into all platform demand for premium content sponsorships.
4. Ad Specs
Native ads should be able to serve under any inventory - provided the widgets allow advertisers to buy into the respective space. The required assets for native ads are:
- Sponsor’s Name
- Headline - 65 maximum characters
- Ad Summary - 150 maximum characters
- 1200x627px main image (2mb max. size. Please note that images are automatically resized and cropped to fit all placement formats and aspect ratios)
- 627x627px image - Sponsor’s logo
- Video (for placements with video permissions) - Min 640x360 (16:9) or 640x480 (4:3). max 30 MB for every 30 seconds, Min 15 second duration Max 30 sseconds.
- Display URL - up to 35 characters (shown in the ad)
- Link URL - up to 2048 characters (can include trackers, referral IDs, etc)
Different levels of reporting are available for the commercial teams, ad-operations teams, agency and client once the campaign goes live. Please read more about reporting .
6. Campaign Setup
Setting up premium article campaigns takes under 5 minutes. Please read more about campaign setup .
6. Pricing Models
Native ad strategies support CPM and CPC pricing models. Pricing is set up on placement level - with some inventory being more expensive than other. Please contact your account management team for recommendations on pricing.
7. Client pitch-deck.
No resources are available - please check this space later, or contact your Newsroom account management team.