The flying carpet delivers a high impact visual, seemingly placed behind the article page and revealed with an engaging parallax effect.
Flying carpet widgets are automatically positioned in between paragraphs on article pages long enough to support an ad-break. If the article is not long enough, the unit will not deliver.
2. Look and feel
Please see the example below:
3. Capture print revenues
Capture shifting print business with a full-page type ad format. Explore the gallery below for more creative ideas.
4. Ad Specs
Flying carpet ads serve under in-page widgets set up for this purpose. While no active demand is available, the placement is hidden.
- Sponsor’s Name
- 720x1280px main image (250kb max. size. Please note that images are automatically resized and cropped to fit all placement formats and aspect ratios)
- 627x627px image - Sponsor’s logo
- Video (for placements with video permissions) - Min 640x360 16:9) or 640x480 (4:3). max 30 MB for every 30 seconds, Min 15 second duration Max 30 sseconds.
- Display URL - up to 35 characters (shown in the ad)
- Link URL - up to 2048 characters (can include trackers, referral IDs, etc.)
This format can be set up as an HTML experience that includes animated or interactive elements. Please contact your account management team for additional details.
Different levels of reporting are available for the commercial teams, ad-operations teams, agency and client once the campaign goes live. Please read more about reporting.
6. Campaign Setup
Setting up a flying carpet campaigns takes under 5 minutes. Please read more about campaign setup.
7. Pricing Models
Flying carpet ad strategies support only CPM pricing. Pricing is set up on placement level - with some inventory being more expensive than other. Please contact your account management team for recommendations on pricing.
8. Client pitch-deck.
No resources are available - please check this space later, or contact your Newsroom account management team.